Notification Lists allow you to create a list of users who are contacted when an alarm condition exists.
NOTE: To be able to configure a Notification List you must first be granted the appropriate security permissions by your administrator.
Navigating to Notification Lists
There are two ways to navigate to the Notification List page:
- When in a Summary Listing view, hover with your mouse over Related Pages in the top right corner of your page, hover over Alarm Tools, and select Notification Lists from the dropdown menu that appears.
- At the Notification Options step of the wizard when configuring either a Multi-Device or Tag Level Set Point, make sure the Notify selected recipients one time when in alarm radio button is selected and click Manage notification lists... under the Available Recipients box.
With this step you have the option to return to the Notification Options step in the wizard that you navigated from by clicking Return to set point administration... in the bottom right corner of this page.
Either step above will display the a page similar to the following:
- Type the name of the notification list in the box at the top of the page.
- Click the Add New Notification List icon.
- Make sure the Recipients tab is selected and click Select recipients..
2. From the pop-up box choose the users that you want added to this notification list by checking the box next to the name.
3. Click Ok
To remove users from a notification list, find the user under the Recipients tab and click Delete
Edit an Alarm Notification Recipient
To edit a Recipient already added to a Notification List:
- Click Edit next to the name you want to edit.
2. Edit the email or text-to-email address in the available text box.
3. Click Update.
NOTE: This update will change the Alarm Notification email or text-to-email for this user found on the User Alarm Notifications step of the Wizard or Advanced Users and Roles page but will not change their contact email.