SCADALynx Map View provides interactive maps and satellite/aerial imagery of your well sites. You have the capability to enter latitude and longitude GPS coordinates on your website to have displayed on your Map View. Each user will only have access to the Map View for the groups that they have been given access to.
Adding Latitude and Longitude Coordinates to Your Devices
You have the ability to add the latitude and longitude coorindates to each of your devices directly from the website. To add these coordinates, follow the steps below:
- From the Summary Listing, click on the device name you would like to add your coordinates.
- Select the Properties tab on the Device Details page.
- Under Standard Properties, type your Longitude and Latitudevalues in the appropriate text boxes.
- Click Update.
NOTE: If you have a large amount of devices that you would like eLynx Support to bach load coordinates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the meter names and latitude and longitude coordinates in an excel spreadsheet.
To see the Map View of a group of devices:
- You must first choose the group of devices from the Group Hierarchy Sidepanelfound on the left side of the page.
NOTE: If your Group Hierarchy Sidebar is not shown on the left panel of the page, select Show Sidebar in the top left corner of the page.
- Hover with your mouse over Related Pages in the top right corner your page and select Map View.
You will be directed to a page similar to the one below:
NOTE: You have the ability to Hide Sidebar in the top left corner of your page to maximize the map size.
Once you are viewing your Map View, you will see latitude and longitude coordinate locations displayed with colored pins. Individual pin colors indicate alarm status within the Map View.
- A redpin indicates an alarm state, such as, pressure or temperature, being outside the normal range.
- A green pin indicates an alarm state, such as, pressure or temperature, being outside the normal range that has been acknowledged.
You can hover with your mouse over these pins to view information for that specific meter device. This information can be customized by the administrator. When you hover over a pin a box will display with the selected data values and device name; both of which are links allowing you to drill down to the Device and Tag Details pages:
- From the Summary Listing, click on the device name you would like to add your coordinates. From the Map View, click on the device name when you hover over a push pin.
- Select the Defaults tab on the Device Details page.
- Select to highlight the items you want displayed as a trend and for the map view in the Available Trendsbox.
- Use the left arrow icon to move the selected items into the Device level Default Trendsbox.
The information you have selected will be the data values displayed when hovering over the push pin for that device in Map View.
NOTE: With Device Default Trend settings, User Default Trends created at the Device Trend level overrides this default set by the administrator.