The Live Data page allows you to interact directly with the device polling drivers behind the application. The data that appears in this page is the most current information available to the system.
NOTE: You must have the appropriate permissions granted to you by your administrator to navigate to the Live Data page.
Navigating to Live Data Page
You can navigate to the Live Data page in one of the following ways:
- Click the Live Data icon on the right portion of the Summary Listing grid on the row of the desired device; or,
- Click the device name in the Summary Listing and select the Tag Values tab at the top of the Device Detailspage; or,
- Use the Related Pages drop down menu and choose Live Data under the Device Pages column when on a Device Page or Tag Page.
The Live Data page will appear:
From this page you can navigate to the Live Data page for other devices by hovering over the current device name at the top of this section and selecting the device you want to view.
You can use the View Options drop down for additional options when viewing this page.
- Show/Hide Tag Descriptions
- Show All Tags/Show Only Live Data Tags
Show/Hide Tag Descriptions
If you would like to see the descriptions of the tags on this screen you can simply select View options at the top of the page and select Show tag descriptions.
The descriptions when then appear under the tag name as depicted below:
If you would prefer to see this page without tag descriptions simply select View options at the top of the page and select Hide tag descriptions.
Show All Tags/Show Only Live Data Tags
If you would like to only see live data tags on this page when demand scanning or writing down changes to the meter simply select View options at the top of the page and select Show only live data tags.
If you would prefer to see all tags on this page including tags not included for live data simply select View options at the top of the page and select Show all tags.
You have the ability with the Demand Scan option, to request the most current information from your meter.
To perform a Demand Scan, click the Demand Scan icon in the top left corner of this section.
The most recent values, time stamp, and request status will display in the grid as depicted below. The request status will let you know which items are successful, in progress or not a live data tag in the Request status column:
- Demand Scan Successful
- Demand scan in progress
- Not a live data tag
You have the ability to write down value changes to your meter. To write values down to your meter, follow the steps below:
- Click the Edit Values icon on the top left corner of this section.
- When the text boxes become available enter the value that you want written down to your meter.
- Click the Submit Changes icon to write down to the meter or Discard Changes to discard any values you have entered into the text box before submitting changes.
NOTE: You must have the appropriate permissions granted to you by your administrator to Edit Values.